The Elena Cashmere Long Vest is our most versatile new development. This unique style of insulation protects you from cold and wind. It incorporates recycled post-industrial cashmere and a cut and styling that’s original, snug-fitting and extended to cover the cold-sensitive upper legs. It’s so versatile and stylish, you’ll wonder how you ever coped before the Elena.
ELENA CASHMERE LONG VEST
- Order number: 85-0000050046_0000000006
Worn on its own, or combined with a waterproof shell like our Giada 3-layer jacket, the Elena Cashmere Long Vest makes a real statement. It’s functional and warm thanks to recycled cashmere fill on the upper body and wate repellent at the bottom with a two-layer waterproof fabric. And the longer style means it covers the upper thigh, for those times when the wind is really sapping your heat on the summit. But worn on its own, that functionality turns into original flair. A smocked panel across the upper back creates an elegant, comfortable fit, while the darker tone of waterproof fabric on the bottom blends in well with your LaMunt outfit. With two zipped side pockets lined in natural Merino Wool-Tencel®.
ELENA CASHMERE LONG VEST’s Sustainable Approach
WE SELECT MATERIALS CAREFULLY
- ≥ 50% natural fibers on main materials/lining/filling
- ≥ 50% recycled content on main materials/lining/filling
WE TAKE CHEMICAL MANAGEMENT SERIOUSLY
- Chemical safety – materials tested and compliant with our Chemical Policy
- PFC-free treatments for water repellency
WE CHOOSE OUR PARTNERS CAUTIOUSLY
- Audited Factory – social compliance monitored according to FWF standards
- Environmental efforts - Higg committed factory