The Nora Long Sleeve is a 4-season thermal layer with a half zip and cosy, insulated collar for added protection – for ski touring, mountaineering and all your mountain lifestyle needs. Soft, stretchy and made from recycled materials, it can be worn as a baselayer or mid layer for full seasonal adaptability.
NORA LONG SLEEVE ZIP TEE
- Order number: 85-0000050080_0000000001
Made from 93% recycled polyester, with a lightly brushed, ribbed reverse side, the Nora is a long-sleeved thermal layer for year-round use in the mountains or in the town. Form-fitting and wonderfully stretchy, it has a long zip at the front that provides excellent ventilation when needed, and a raised collar with our ReMOCA Pad® insulation for that cosy feeling round the neck. And when the temperatures rise, the collar can be folded down to allow more airflow. With one discreet slanted pocket with concealed zip, and cuffs with thumb loops that can be turned up for a stylish yet practical twist. The Nora is everything you need in a piece of mountainwear, and more!
NORA LONG SLEEVE ZIP TEE’s Sustainable Approach
WE CHOOSE OUR PARTNERS CAUTIOUSLY
- Environmental efforts - Higg committed factory
- Audited Factory – social compliance monitored according to FWF standards
WE SELECT MATERIALS CAREFULLY
- Animal welfare guaranteed
- ≥ 50% recycled content on main materials/lining/filling
WE TAKE CHEMICAL MANAGEMENT SERIOUSLY
- Chemical safety – materials tested and compliant with our Chemical Policy